- Inspect and tighten all electrical connections
- Remove, clean and adjust main gas burners.
- Remove, clean, and adjust ignition/pilot
- Thoroughly brush and vacuum clean the heat-exchanger(s)
and combustion chambers..
- Inspect heat-exchanger(s) & combustion chambers
for cracks, rusting, or problem areas.
- Vacuum out blower compartment; return airdrop,
and surrounding area. (no duct cleaning) .
- Clean all return air grills throughout the home.
- Inspect the flue assembly and test flue gas
drafting mechanism and fan assembly.
- Test and inspect all furnace safety controls.
- Test, record, and adjust gas pressure.
- Replace or clean standard air filters
- Test system for proper air flow and air delivery.
- Lubricate all fan motors and all moving parts.
- Adjust all dampers and set proper blower speed(s).
- Clean, level, test, and calibrate thermostat.
- Measure and record electrical voltage, amperage.
- Inspect and test thermocouple output as well as
pilot safety switch.
- Inspect and test all system transformers, relays,
contactors, and controls.
- Advise customer on other ways to reduce energy
consumption, improve safety and enhance comfort.